Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Rugby proud!

I can't head off for two weeks holiday without posting about the triumphant win of the Welsh national rugby team over England on Saturday. In a pounding game filled with edge-of-your-seat hysteria and nail-biting intensity, Wales rolled on and on and over England to defend their Six Nations title, leaving England stupefied at the low end of a 30-3 result.

I wasn't able to attend the game. I did work part of the day at the hotel where the party atmosphere was more subdued than other games, and I was able to walk around the city centre and by the stadium before kickoff and before heading home to catch the game live on television. So, I soaked it all up, but I didn't have my camera with me. So, here are a few good shots from the people at The Telegraph.:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/rugbyunion/picturegalleries/9935117/Wales-win-Six-Nations-in-pictures.html#?frame=2511674

No comments:

Post a Comment